Beginning June 1st: Vaccines will be given on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday by appointment only. Lead test will be done on Wednesday afternoon by appointment only. Our immunization clinic and TB testing will not accept walk-ins. Please call for an appointment.
For immunization appointments, please call 217-423-6988 ext. 1331.
For TB tests, please call 217-423-6988 ext. 1122.
STI Clinic is closed. If you are experiencing symptoms, call your healthcare provider or visit Crossing at DMH.
We offer walk-in* immunization clinics at the MCHD every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:00-3:30 p.m. for adults and children. Parents of newborn to two year olds are encouraged to make an appointment for an available Monday afternoon. For more information about immunizations, cost, and/or to make an appointment, please call us at (217) 423-6988 ext: 1333. *Appointments are required for foreign travel vaccines.
- Did you know that certain vaccines are recommended for adults and adolescents?* Take this quick quiz to find out which vaccines YOU may need. (*This quiz provides information for people age 11 years and older.)
- Additional 2019 Hours:
- Immunization Schedules:
- Immunization calendar
- Payments accepted:
- Credit Card (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa)
- Insurances accepted (current card must be presented at time of service):
- Aetna (only some Aetna plans are accepted; please call ahead for more information)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and Blue Choice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Health Alliance
- Illinois Medicaid
- Illinois Medicaid Managed Care Plan – BCBS, Illinicare, Harmony/Wellcare, Meridian, and Molina
- Medicare Part B
- Medicare Part D
- United Healthcare