Thank you for your interest in Macon County Health Department employment opportunities. We have many divisions with diverse full- and part-time positions including, but not limited to: administrative, nursing, case-management, social work, and education. You can download an application from the link below or pick up a paper copy at our front desk at 1221 East Condit Street in Decatur. Completed applications should be submitted to Macon County Health Department Attention: HR at 1221 E. Condit, Decatur, Illinois, 62521 or emailed to email@example.com.
Current job openings
- Full Time – Environmental Health Specialist
- Full Time or Part Time Clinic Nurse RN
- Full Time – Care Resource Specialist
- Full Time – COVID-19 Contact Tracing Project Director
- Part Time – Screener
- Part Time – Vaccination Nurse
- Full Time – IT Support Specialist Assistant
- Full Time – MIECHV Coordinator Intake Worker
- Part Time – COVID Enforcement Support
- Full Time – Certifying Professional Authority (CPA)
- Part Time or Full Time – Case Investigator/Contact Tracer
- Full Time – Data Manager or Epidemiologist
- Full Time – Clinical Nursing Services Clinic Coordinator
We are proud to offer a variety of internship opportunities for eligible students. If you are interested in current openings, please download an application from the link below or pick up a paper copy at our front desk at 1221 East Condit Street in Decatur. Internship application submission instructions can be found on the application. For more information about our internship application process and/or about current openings, please call (217) 423-6988 ext: 1104.