MCHD staff inspect all closed loop well systems after installation to obtain proper measurements and plots. All systems must be permitted and must use food grade propylene glycol as the coolant. A comprehensive inspection of the contractor is done once per year. For more information, please call us at (217) 423-6988 ext: 1134.
- Macon County Closed Loop Well System Ordinance
- Closed Loop Well System Registration and Construction Application
- Request for Variance – Closed Loop Well System
- Illinois Department of Public Health Water Well Construction Code
- Closed Loop Well System Construction Report