The goal of this program is to eliminate disease and nuisances from improperly treated sewage from onside wastewater disposal systems. To ensure sewage disposal systems are properly installed and operated, our staff review plans and issue permits for septic systems; inspect construction and installation of septic systems; monitor and inspect septic pumpers. For more information, please call us at (217) 423-6988 ext: 1134.
- Macon County Private Sewage Disposal Ordinance
- Illinois Department of Public Health Private Sewage Disposal Code
- Application for Permit to Construct a Commercial Sewage Disposal System
- Application for Permit to Construct a Private Sewage Disposal System
- Private Sewage Disposal System – Request for Variance
- Septic Care Brochure